Tuesday, April 17, 2018

April's Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!

Today's my day to share my final layout using the April Flavor's of the Month kit!  Today I am using the Echo Park Imagine That mini kit included the bigger Flavor's of the Month kit!  Here is the entire kit:
 Here is the Echo Park Imagine That mini kit, so cute!

Here is the double page layout I created with the kit:
 Supplies Used:  Cardstock: kraft- from the kit, white, blue & lime- Stampin' Up- from my stash; Patterned Paper: Echo Park Imagine That- from the kit; ephemera: Echo Park Imagine That- from the kit; twine: Maya Road- from the kit; enamel dots: Echo Park (blue)- from the kit & My Mind's Eye orange and navy - from my stash; letter stickers: American Crafts Thickers (blue) & Jillibean Soup (small black)- from my stash; punches: Stampin' Up (star)- from my stash; chipboard letters: Echo Park Imagine That- embellishment kit

I loved these pictures of my nephew playing at the park, the colors were perfect for such sweet boy pictures!  This line is super fun and I know you will enjoy working with it as much as I did! I used the word "IMAGINE" from the chipboard accents included in the embellishment kit but you could easily just add the word using letter stickers from your stash, but I really love these colorful chipboard alphas, so perfect for my long title!!  Here is the fun embellishment kit I used:

I hope you have enjoyed seeing what I have done with this fun kit from The ScrapRoom, I believe there are some kits left so go check out all the fun goodies available at the ScrapRoom store!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment