Friday, March 30, 2018

Sketch N Scrap's Lucky Charms Crop!

March is winding down and our Lucky Charms Crop is winding down as well!  There is still ONE more day to play along!  The crop ends tomorrow!  I had a bit of free time today and decided to play along with Challenge #4 in Sketch N Scrap's Lucky Charms Crop!  The challenge is to create a card based on card sketch #94.  Here is the sketch:

Here is my card using the sketch:
Supplies Used: Card stock: Stampin' Up- Whisper White & Basic Black; Pattern Paper: CTMH (Blue), Stampin' Up (gold) & Elle's Studio (stripe); Sticker: Faith Paper Shop (quote); hearts: KI Memories

This card was easy peasy to make but it makes a BIG impact don't you think?  I used up 3 old scrap pieces from my scraps bag too!  I love how these patterned papers are from 3 different manufacturers but go so well together and with this sticker!  I found the BEST little sticker shop!!  I met a wonderfully amazing lady while Glamping last month and she runs an adorable sticker shop called Faith Paper Shop!  Check it out, Donna has fast shipping and adorable quality stickers that are gorgeous!   I know you won't be disappointed!! I hope you will find time to play along with us at Sketch N Scrap this month, if not we will be revealing a new sketch on April 1st!  Happy creating friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment