Wednesday, January 3, 2018

January's Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!

Happy New Year!  I hope you are as excited as I am to kick off another year of creativity! What a fun way to start it by using the January Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!!  I have moved from being on the card & Doubleshot kit team to now being on the Flavors of the Month team and I am loving it!!  Here is the amazing kit for this month:
 And here is the American Craft Sweater Weather kit that is part of the larger kit:
 Here is my layout using the American Crafts Sweater Weather kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock- Bazzill from the kit; Patterned Paper- American Crafts Sweater Weather from the kit; Stickers: American Crafts Sweater Weather from the kit; White Pen- from my stash; enamel dots- My Mind's Eye from my stash

I loved the whimsical and playful nature of this kit! This adorable penguin is so much fun and I knew I just had to use him first! The colors are so fun and matched my niece's snow gear perfectly.  I love that you get the title as part of the sticker sheet included with the kit!  The pops of gold are so "in" right now and really add to your layout....I always forget to use my white pen and actually remembered this time, but the tip is not fine so although I wanted to do my journaling with it, I just couldn't write well enough with it and so I printed the journaling on the computer.   I hope you will hop over the The ScrapRoom blog and check out what the other DT members did with this kit! And if you just can't resist and would like a kit you can purchase one at The ScrapRoom store!  Why not make it your New Year's resolution to start off the new year preserving those memories?  The ScrapRoom kits make it so easy to do!!  I will be back later this week to share my New Year's goals and to also share my new planner with you....happy creating friends see ya'll soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment