Friday, October 13, 2017

October's Double Shot kit from The ScrapRoom ~ Carta Bella Our Family

We finally got some Fall like temperatures this week and I actually got to put on a sweatshirt, YAY!  I haven't gone as far to turn the heat on yet as it is still pretty warm in the afternoon but it's nice to feel the cool crisp air in the mornings!  Today I am sharing with you a double page layout I created with the October Doubleshot kit from The ScrapRoom.  Here is the kit:

Such a beautiful kit!!  Here is my layout using the kit:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper- Carta Bella Our Family (from the kit); die cuts/frames: Carta Bella our Family (from the kit); quote card: Carta Bella Our Family (from the kit) doily (from the kit); cardstock (From the kit); heart punch (my stash- McGill); Dies: circle and scallop (Stampin' Up -from my stash); enamel dots (from my stash- My Mind's Eye)

Back in June of 2016 we had a family photo shoot and these were the pictures that we got of my brother's sweet little family!  I love how they turned out and wanted to make them a layout to put in their family album!  I am even thinking they could frame it and hang it on their wall!  I have to say that this line is one of my all time favs!!  I love the plaid paper and the vintage feel this line has and if you haven't used Carta Bella paper you should get some, it is SOOO luxurious, thick and gorgeous!   I know I am not the only paper connoisseur out there!   If you have this kit and have made something pretty with it please share here in the comments with me, I'd love to see what you have created!  Make sure and check out what the other DT members have done with this kit by going to The ScrapRoom blog- SOOO much inspiration there!  And if you would like to purchase your own amazing Doubleshot kit visit The ScrapRoom store before they are gone!  Remember this kit club is SUPER flexible, many kits to chose from, lots of add ons and if you don't like a kit for some reason as long as you email Rochelle by the designated date you can skip for that month...but we ALL know that I won't be skipping any kits, haven't met a one I haven't liked lol!  Happy creating friends!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa - this layout is gorgeous! You did a fantastic job with those papers.

    ReplyDelete