Friday, August 18, 2017

The ScrapRoom August Doubleshot kit

Good morning!!   Just popping in at the start of the day to show off my double page layout using the August Doubleshop kit from The ScrapRoom!!  This layout is made using the Fancy Pants Hello Sunshine part of the kit!  Here is the kit:

And here is my double page layout using this super fun kit!!
Supplies Used:  Cardstock- White from kit & black- from my stash; Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Hello Sunshine from kit; Die Cuts/Tags: Fancy Pants Hello Sunshine from the kit; Twine: From the kit; Rhinestones: From the kit; White pen

The colors in this line went so well with the fun pictures of my niece and nephew hunting for sea shells on the beach in Pensacola, Florida one summer!! I think these striking colors look great with pops of black and then to make it stand out even more I added some white pen doodling! I had so much fun with this layout, and the only thing I added from my stash was black card stock and a white pen! As you can see the kit is packed with the perfect amount of embellishments and papers! Make sure and pop on over to The ScrapRoom blog to check out the amazing layouts created by the other DT members!!!  Happy creating friends! 

1 comment:

  1. This is a great summer/beach page! Love the fun bright colors with the pops of black.

    ReplyDelete