Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Sketch N Scrap's 5th birthday bash challenge #3!

Have you been participating in Sketch N Scrap's 5th birthday bash challenges?  I hope you have been able to find some time to join us at our online month long crop!  We are having a great time and today kicks off a new challenge for week #3.  Today's challenge is to create a layout based on this sketch by me:
 
Here is my take on the sketch:

Supplies Used:  Card stock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Happy Place; Letters: Fancy Pants Happy Place; Embellishments: (tag, flowers, heart): Fancy Pants Happy Place; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye
 
I made this layout for my sister to go in a 12 x 12 display frame my Mom got her a few years ago for her birthday.  I love these pictures of her daughter and hubby kidding around at my son's birthday lunch this past year!  This collection by Fancy Pants is just amazing, their paper is so thick and easy to work with and I just adore the color palette of this collection!  So glad I bought it when it went on sale!   The month long online crop last until June 2nd at midnight CST so there is still plenty of time left to play along and crop with us!  Senior design team member Lori has an awesome prize up for grabs for one lucky winner but remember you can't win if you don't play!  So hop over to our Facebook page and join in the fun OR check out what the other designers did with the sketch at the Sketch N Scrap blog!  We have LOTS of different challenges this month for you to play along with !
Happy creating!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun layout, Lisa! I love the colors and those alphas! I regret not getting a set of those now! This layout will look great in a display frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and those alphas are so fun!!

    ReplyDelete